Day 10-12 - The Weekend on Paleo :0


The true test this weekend: how to keep on track while chaperoning from Friday to Sunday? The answer, I am learning, is to try my best and don't beat myself up if I fall a little. When I have no kitchen, and food is bought based on ease, then I can only do what I can do.

Day 10 log
breakfast:
muffin frittata and fruit
cheat: one shortbread/jelly "scone"

lunch:
huge salad with shredded meat

dinner:
teriyaki chicken bento
cheat: soybeans and half a musubi

Day 11 log
breakfast:
bacon veggie omelet, no cheese
fruits

lunch: 
cheat: 6" Subway sandwich (cold cut combo)

dinner:
Asian chicken and broccoli slaw salad wrap
cheat: the wrapper
dessert - small slice of cake, cupcake YIKES

Day 12 log
breakfast:
omelet, fruit

lunch: 
trail mix
cheat: diet coke

dinner:
salad
green beans and almond
cheat: 2 slices thin crust chicken and spinach pizza
cheat: orange sherbert

Comments

Popular Posts