Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal


I am still trying to use my leftover pumpkin puree, and it is Sunday (#sundaymakeaheadmeals) so I want to prepare breakfasts for my husband. This is perfect √, done. It normally makes 4 servings, but I had to test it, so this is good for 3 breakfasts (now).

IP Coach's Oats Pumpkin Cereal

  • 2 c water
  • 1 c non dairy milk
  • 1/2 c pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 3 T maple syrup (real)
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 c Coach's Oats
  1. If using the Instant Pot stainless steel inner pot, may want to spray a little on bottom. I just quick release and use a wooden spoon to mix the oats so it does not stick as it cools.
  2. Add all the ingredients and set the IP to manual 4 minutes
  3. Quick release, turn it off and it is ready to serve warm.
  4. Possible toppings or serve withs:
  • pan roasted nuts like pecans
  • dried fruit
  • fresh fruit
  • non dairy milk
Note: I just store the oatmeal in serving size containers and put it in the refrigerator. When reheating in the morning, add a little non dairy milk to rehydrate as it warms up. 

Comments

Popular Posts