Infused Water (Instant Pot)

 


I do not like water, but I should drink water so this is my summer go to when the weather is hot, hot, hot. 

Fruits in Hawaii are expensive, so I use the frozen berry mix or frozen blueberries that I freeze when they are cheaper in the summer. We also have a calamansi tree that I use for the citrus.

Ingredients:

1 cup - 1 and 1/3 cup berries depending on the size of the berries

1-2 calamansi, cut in half, or juice of half a lemon

5 cups of water


Directions:
Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot liner. Seal and put on Manual for 5 minutes. As soon as buzzer goes off, release the pressure. 

Turn off the warmer, let it cool for 5 minutes, then strain the fruits out.

The infused water will keep in the refrigerator for about a week, but it is not going to last that long. 



Comments

Popular Posts