HH Reboot Day 1


I am on the Happy Herbivore 3-Day Reboot followed by the 10-Day Cleanse and Immersion as a way to get my body and my mind back into "herbing." Day 0 was spent menu planning for me as well as menu planning for the family. Lindsey gives you the menu and shopping list when you buy the ebooks, so that part was not difficult.

I also tried to cook at least my first day's worth of meals but the kicker for me is always the drinking, so here's the detox drink above. It's water, Bragg's apple cider vinegar, cinnamon and a little honey. I cannot say that it does not have a taste. It definitely tastes like vinegar water. Do you see how I love it so much that I had to take the first sip, take a loverly photo of myself and then blog this before I took another sip?

Ugh. It is going to be a long day. Maybe tomorrow I will love it more. Lord, let me be a glass 3/4 full kind of gal today.

Comments

Popular Posts