Easiest Roasted Brussel Sprouts



I admit that I am slow to learning to like Brussel sprouts. I was well into adulthood before I really got into eating and making these mini cabbages, but now I love when it is roasted and the leaves are a little burnt and crispy. This is my favorite and I will buy a bag from Costco, take a Sunday to make the whole bag and eat it the rest of the week. 

Ingredients:
  • 1 bag of Brussels sprouts
  • good olive oil
  • Hawaiian sea salt (or my mom's Rocking H seasoned salt)
  • pepper
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  2. Trim off brown or yellow leaves and cut the larger Brussels sprouts so they are almost even in size with the smallest of them
  3. Put the sprouts in a large bowl, drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper
  4. Lay the sprouts as flat as possible in a single layer on a sheet pan and roast for about 35-40 minutes
  5. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly


Comments

Popular Posts