I Show You How: Mock Beef Broth

When I don't have to fly to Oahu for class, weekends are great for preparing for the week. It's a great day to make the salad dressings, slow cooker beans and staples like slow cooker bouillon and this mock beef broth that I used for TVP tacos and broth and garlic sautee'd chard.


From Happy Herbivore - get the book here.
Ingredients:
2 T. reduced sodium soy sauce
2 T. nutritional yeast
1 tsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. granulated onion powder
1/2 tsp. granulated garlic powder
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. pepper


Whisk all ingredients together in a saucepan with 2 cups of water until well combined.

Bring to a boil and simmer for a minute.

Use it right away or cool it and store it. I'm using it for my Happy Herbivore inspired taco salad.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts