Day 7: WHAT was I thinking?

Day 1 of mini cross fit - not so bad. A little sore on the inner thighs, but walking good, can sit and stand, no problem!

Day 2 - I'm so excited I bring the little one with me to the gym - my Tabata app on the iPad and 4 exercises on an orange post it: butterfly pull ups, prisoner squats, tricep extensions, bicep curls. WHAT was I thinking? Note to self: do not do 2 intensive WODs in a row. I struggled to walk and I couldn't go downstairs to get the dogs. How can 20 second reps x 4 make a body so sore?! By my 4th round of prisoner squats, the young one says, "mom, shouldn't you go down more?" ---NOOOO!!!

Day 7 meals:
Breakfast:
ham spinach frittata
apple
tea

Lunch
Hugh Jass salad with leftover adobo
clementines
cold barley tea (I'm seriously having an issue with drinking half of my weight in ounces of water)

Dinner:
smoked/roasted chicken
sauteed brussel sprouts with bacon









Comments

Popular Posts